Nox is an android emulator designed originally for Windows and Mac to help users emulate the android operating system and run android apps on their computer.
Nox App Player is one of the most popular android emulators in the world that you can get easily for your computer, install it and use android apps on your computer fast.
Features of Nox Emulator –
- Supports multi-platform – Windows PC and Mac.
- Simple UI and very easy to use.
- Fast, stable and powerful android emulator.
- Intuitive keyboard mapping for app and game controls in the emulator.
- Joystick and sketch board support.
Download Nox for PC
Download .EXE File
(Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10)
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and install it.
- Run Nox App Player after it is done installing.
- You will be asked to fill in your Gmail ID and password, fill in the details and log in.
- Now you can download apps form play store on your computer and use them.
Download Nox for Mac
Download .DMG File
(Minimum macOS Sierra 10.12)
- Open the app installer from Downloads Folder.
- Drag the Nox App Player icon to Apps Folder and begin the installation process.
- Sign in with your Gmail ID and the installation completes.
- Now download apps from play store on your Mac and enjoy!