Nox Player 5 allows you to run android apps and games on your PC and Mac. Nox Player 5 has a re-designed UI and comes with robust features such as theme centre, remarkable boost in performance, and new keyboard interface. It is the latest Android emulator in the market. If you like to play on bigger screen, you should consider installing Nox Player 5 on your computer.
Nox Player 5 is filled with loads of features. What makes it different from its previous version is the fact that it is integrated with Google Play Store and this makes it easier to download apps from Google Play Store.
Nox Player 5 Features
The highlights of the features of Nox Player 5 are:
- It allows you to run Android apps on your Mac and Windows PC.
- It supports multiple accounts in the same software.
- It supports the game as well.
- You can use joystick, mouse, and keyboard to play games.
- It has a toolbar that allows you to simulate the shaking of your smartphone.
- You can take a screenshot on Nox Player 5.
- It allows you to download the app from both Google Play Store and in APK format.
Download Nox Player 5 for Windows PC
You can download Nox Player 5 for Windows PC by following the steps given below:
- Download Nox for PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10).
- Save the downloaded file in a folder.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Now click on “Install.” The installation process will now begin. It will take few minutes for the installation process to be completed.
- Click on “Start.”
After completing the final step, Nox Player 5 becomes ready for running Android apps.
Download Nox Player 5 for Mac
For downloading Nox Player 5 in Mac, follow the guide given below:
- Open Safari browser and Download Nox for Mac.
- Locate the downloaded file and then double-click to open it.
- Click on “Install” and then wait for few minutes for the installation process to be completed.
- Now click on “Start” to start using Nox Player 5 in your Mac.
You can now successfully use Nox Player 5 for running Android apps on your Mac device.